How to measure your bracelet size?
- 1. Close your fingers together and bring your thumb to your little finger.
- 2. Use a strip of paper or tape measurements, wrap it around your hand at the widest point. The measure that paper strip with a ruler. That will be the circumference of your hand.
- 3. Compare your hand circumference to the chart below. Purchase a bangle with diameter that is next size up from your actual hand measurement.
1. Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Please consider this before the purchase.
2. Please allow slight deviation for the measurement data.